Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Monday, June 9, 2008

Do you notice anything AMAZING about these photos?



The boys can hold their own bottles!!!!! Tommy was the first to do it a couple of days ago...but now Cole is too. I just plopped them in their seats...handed them the bottle and that was it. Can it REALLY be this easy? :) Cole was so proud of himself this morning (as you can see).
They mastered the sippy cups awhile back, but those have handles so are a bit easier. And they would "occassionally" hold their bottles, but get frustrated towards the end as they didn't understand they needed to lift them up. Today was a different story.
They are both still sitting in their seats playing with their empty bottles and babbling away to each other. I am one happy mama!

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Yes, you do appear to be one happy mama!! The boys are adorable. And you are still gorgeous. I send a few pics of Cara to your mom when we have them.
I love this blog; of course you are a professional video maven.
Love to all,
Mary Ellen and John

Anonymous said...

please come teach Alison and Chris to do that. Congratulations you are one lucky mama!!!!