Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our little linebackers!

Cole in white....Tommy in Blue

The helmuts arrived early, so yesterday I brought the boys to have them fitted. I thought it was going to be traumatic, but the boys were totally unaffected. I got them home and they just played like they always do. Completely unaware that they were wearing them. I was so relieved!! All this build up and they acted like they've always had them on. =)

Today, they have to wear them for a couple of hours...tomorrow even longer and by Thursday they should be wearing them all day. We have about 6 weeks of them wearing the helmuts for 23 hours a day. Then 2 weeks of them only wearing them during naps and at bedtime. It will be over before we know it.

I think they look adorable. And of course, they'll look even better with their nice round symetrical heads! Football anyone?





Cole in white, Tommy in blue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, they are so adorble...I want a helmet too!!!!

SoDonia said...

OMG they are so adorable Kerry!!!